• On this Website;
• Through any mobile and desktop applications (“App”) which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction that you download from this Website or use with the Services,
• When you register on our site;
• When you place an order for our Services;
• When you fill out a form;
• When you provide responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; or
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy or incorporate it into their terms.
Paskr.com and its Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 13. Paskr does not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 may access or use the Services to provide Paskr with personally identifiable information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us through the communication means provided below.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”);
• that is about you, but individually does not identify you; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons or other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to the Services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
• Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be transmitted to other users of the Services or to third parties (“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data , and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie automatically collected information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or to information that you provide to us. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors and users of our Services. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
• To present our Website and its contents to you;
• To provide your purchased product(s) and our Services;
• To improve customer service (Your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.);
• To process transactions;
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
• To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
• To notify you about changes to our Website, or any Services we offer or provide;
• For routine business transactions, including potential purchases or sales of our business, and, where necessary, to adhere to any law or court order; and
• For any other purpose with your consent.
The email address you provide to us may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your purchase or subscription, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, and the like. We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
Paskr also reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information that Paskr believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend itself against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of Paskr.
It is our intent to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Therefore, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site who submit information to us by creating a login and inputting information may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging in and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
545 Mainstream Drive, Suite 102
Nashville, Tennessee 37228