Excellence in Uncertainty: The PASKR COVID-19 Response Series
“Interruption of our routines are unsettling because it reminds us that we are not in control of much. However, we are in control of our relationships. How we deal with each other and ourselves, we get to control that. The better our relationships the less unsettling times like this are.”Pat WhelanCEO, PASKR, Inc.
popular links and information
RELATIONSHIPS are a core value at PASKR and as part of our committed relationship to you, we will do everything we can to research, analyze, and assemble information and resources for you, our construction industry partners.
Over the coming weeks and months the sole focus of the PASKR communications team will be on making sure that we are bringing you information to help you navigate this time.
We’re here for you
If there is anything that we can be doing for you during this time, please let us know. You can always reach out directly to your PASKR contracts or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you connected to the right people.
PASKR Webinars & Resources
- COVID-19 Economic Aftermath Webinar [recording]
- COVID-19 Economic Aftermath Webinar [presentation slides]
- How Contractors Can Collect & Borrow Cash During COVID-19
Government Resources & Funding Opportunities
- Paycheck Protection Program: SBA Loan
- Paycheck Protection Program: Fact Sheet
- Paycheck Protection Program: Frequently Asked Questions- Clarifies That PPP Applies To All Small Construction Firms
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Coronavirus Resources
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Summary