US Software company seeking an experienced Client Support Specialist II. The role will support the company’s clients use of its Construction Management Software and assist the company’s clients with their Accounting Integrations based on requirements and service agreements. The position is full time, available during US time zones, and works remote from Manila, Philippines.
Client Support Responsibilities:
- Provide extraordinary client service each day.
- Exhibit professionalism, empathy, compassion, and patience with clients.
- Earn the clients trust by showing sincere interest in their success.
- Exercise a strong understanding of the company’s products, practices, and procedures.
- Listen carefully to client’s needs, questions, or complaints.
- Articulate both common and technical solutions to resolve the client’s question.
- Confident in troubleshooting and investigating to resolve the client’s question.
- De-escalate angry, frustrated, or frantic client communication.
- Prioritize and receive inbound calls, chats, and emails.
- Ensure client questions, needs, and concerns are promptly and accurately addressed.
- Record client interaction – correspondence and/or ticket.
Software Integration Responsibilities:
- Primary contact for accounting integration support questions and issues.
- Knowledge expert for accounting integration related questions.
- Work with Product team to implement solutions for accounting integration challenges.
- Identify accounting integration issues and enhancement requests.
- Provide documentation relative to accounting integration.
Education and Experience Required:
- Candidate must possess at least a Senior High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years hands-on experience providing software Client Support.
- Strong verbal, listening, and interpretive skills.
- Strong computer, technical, and presentation skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written.
- Familiarity with accounting terms and practices a plus.
- Familiarity with construction terms and practices a plus
Full time service contract working remotely from Philippines for US company.
Preferred Shift: Primary US Time Zones 8:00AM-5:00 PM EST / 8:00PM-5:00AM PHI.
Salary: 12,000-17,000 (Salary will be based on the skillset and experience).
Vacation time: 10 business days.
Candidate must have a home office with reliable mobile phone and internet.
Company has several Philippine developers that can provide reference of their multi-year experience working for the company.
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.